cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please Early disconnected

Johnnylad
Tuning in

Help, I’m leaving Virgin and I have been disconnected a week to soon, can’t contact anyone on line or by phone just being automated and messed about, can’t log into my account it says I’m no longer a customer 

25 REPLIES 25

Mark280
On our wavelength

I've wasted a lot of time already on this. Just tell me please, can you put my services back on until the 7th november. If not, just send me a final bill. 

This has a been an error by virgin, not me. Yet there is no urgency to rectify that error at all. 

Hi Mark280, thanks for PMing us and glad to see that this is on the way to becoming resolved. 

Chris. 

Mark280
On our wavelength

thank you chris, appreciated.

Hi Mark, thanks for the reply and glad that we could get this resolved. ^Chris. 

Help please! We had an installation at our new property booked for next Saturday 04/03 and were advised that disconnection would happen the day before (03/03) - we accommodated our move to engineer availability as I work from home and cannot be without connectivity. Having spent the morning on the phone being passed around, the solution provided was to cancel the installation to reconnect current property sometime within 48hrs (?!), with now no guarantee installation will happen at the new property when required as it will need to be rebooked once reconnected. No one can tell me why we have been disconnected on a random day and no rush to fix it. Very disappointing.

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hello Prisca, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear of the issues you have experienced with the disconnection. 

I would like to take a look at the account from our side so I am going to pop you over a private message to take a few more details. 

This message will be available via the purple envelope on the top right of this page. 

Speak soon, 

Nat