cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please Early disconnected

Johnnylad
Tuning in

Help, I’m leaving Virgin and I have been disconnected a week to soon, can’t contact anyone on line or by phone just being automated and messed about, can’t log into my account it says I’m no longer a customer 

25 REPLIES 25

Mark280
On our wavelength

Seem I'm not the only person this has happened to. I have been turned off 9 days early. Moving on the 8th Nov and spoke to Virgin twice about this. Hope this wasn't done on purpose. 

Can't use my Virgin Media either. 

Please help!

Hi there @Mark280, welcome back to out forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see that your account was disconnected earlier than planned. I can certainly understand the frustration with this. I have checked our system and can see that you have spoken to the team about this. Were they able to help with this issue.

If you need anything further, please let us know. We will be happy to assist.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Mark280
On our wavelength

Yes I have spoken to somebody but my services aren't back.

Its very disappointing because I gave them plenty of notice and exact dates I'm moving, so I could avoid this very situation.

Thanks for your reply, what did the team advise regarding getting this issue resolved?

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Mark280
On our wavelength

I was told 25 minutes. Its now been 10 hours. I dont understand how this happened. 

Hi Mark280, thanks for the message. 

I am sorry to hear that the account has been disconnected early. The reconnections team will have this reconnected as soon as they can. 

Chris. 

Mark280
On our wavelength

Why is it taking so long?

Mark280
On our wavelength

Will you please look into this for me?

Hi Mark280, thanks for the message and sorry to hear that you are having issues with the service, I will send you a private message so that this can be looked into. ^Chris.

Mark280
On our wavelength

Nearly 2 days now, was told it would back on in 25 minutes haha. No Internet, no TV, my bills always paid on time for 12 years. Came on here because i thought they might help. Thx a lot virgin