cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help please Early disconnected

Johnnylad
Tuning in

Help, I’m leaving Virgin and I have been disconnected a week to soon, can’t contact anyone on line or by phone just being automated and messed about, can’t log into my account it says I’m no longer a customer 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnnylad, thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear this.

I'll need to pop you a PM to discuss this further, just to clear security with you.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly, and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

25 REPLIES 25

Tom_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Johnnylad, thanks for your post although I'm very sorry to hear this.

I'll need to pop you a PM to discuss this further, just to clear security with you.

Please expect this PM to arrive shortly, and respond when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

@Tom_W1 anyone about had nothing back on DM for over an hour and still no internet, full day now disconnected ☹️

Great isn't it?!
Here am I awaiting disconnection from 20th Feb while you've been disconnected early. Wanna swap?
Perhaps they've muddled us up!

Yea it’s disappointing isn’t it, I was 4 days on chat and phone calls trying to get through to leave Virgin, being put through to departments that seemingly only have one phone and one employee on duty

Hi @Johnnylad, sincere apologies for the delayed response - I had finished my shift for the day when you wrote to me, so I've just picked up your messages today.

As you may have already seen, I've responded to your PM but I'm just posting it here publicly too for your reassurance.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks for the reply Tom, my final bill had already been sent out 14 Feb 2022, but the service has been cut short by one week, Virgin on line says I cannot contact billing as I am no longer a customer.  My bill will need revision to take the shortened service time information into account or I would need compensation for the failure to deliver the service for one week, please advise..  thanks 

Hi @Johnnylad, thanks for your reply.

Please don't worry about this, as your final bill will never be produced before your disconnection has occurred - that may just be your final payment to us.

There will be one more bill generated which should reach you soon, and this will reflect the actual disconnection date and any potential refunds you are owed too.

Please let me know when you receive this, if you have any further questions.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Thanks again for all your help and assistance, a credit to VM Group 

We are glad to see Tom was able to help regarding this @Johnnylad.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need any further help.

Thanks, 

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs