cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Having problem setting up account

maximillion_16
Joining in

Hi I am having a problem setting up my account as each time I enter a different password it says I cannot use that password. Can you please help with this?

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good Morning @maximillion_16, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues when trying to set up your self-care account

Can you please advise me if there are any error codes that populate on the screen when you attempt to set this up?

In addition, can you also confirm which link you've used when attempting to set this account up - Older page or Newer page

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you for the prompt reply. There are no error codes appear and this what comes up:

Screenshot 2022-05-27 at 17.05.49.png

The links both looked the same and I tried them both. 

Please can IT sort this out for me.

Thanks for coming back to us maximillion_16,

We can certainly get our IT team to take a look at this issue for you. Before we do this, we will need to ask if you have tried the following first. 

• Try a different password. Certain things are too guessable to be allowed. No special characters, only letters and numbers, MUST begin with a letter, try keeping it between 8-10 characters. Try something like part of their address and part of postcode (ie, Gardens3HY).

Please try the above first, can you also try another web browser, clear all cookies/caches and history too. We also ask you to try a different device and try to register on our Virgin Media app. 

Kind regards Jodi. 

I have tried all those things and the same error still comes up. I would like to have this resolved please.

Thank you for checking this for us, what I will do now is send you a PM to confirm your details so this can be checked further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @maximillion_16, I'm glad to hear this issue has now been resolved by our support team.

Please let us know if you need anything further.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules