Menu
Highlighted
fizz
Up to speed
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Having a laugh retention... NOT

I contacted Virgin media today as my contract is coming to an end and it will go up to £117 a month... So I thought I would see if I could get a better deal... I could at £114 a month for 12 months and then through the roof thereafter....

If I was a new customer would be 94.50 a month (over £20 a month cheaper) and the deal changer....

I can get a BETTER tv package with sky and extra boxes and fibre broad band and super HD content for £80 a month for 18 months and then the increase is STILL cheaper than what I am paying now... well virgin.. I think I am not long for the v6 world.. off to Q I go...

0 Kudos
jamesofmerton
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Having a laugh retention... NOT

new customers always get the best deals. sky,virgin,bt etc all use the same business model. discussed on here many times.
0 Kudos
Toodles
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Nice to know that your (un)wanted - thanks Virgin!!

I'm off too - Freeview with amazon and netflix - cheaper and I only pay for what I actually want to watch (UKTV).

It might be the accept behaviour for SKY and Virgin, I'm sure the other providers are hoping it prevails, because they are the ones who will pick up the bulk of customers who are fed up with being turned over.

0 Kudos
mavericke2018
Joining in
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Try to use a comparison website, perhaps? I am moving to Virgin Broadband from Sky after staying with Sky for more than 5 years.

0 Kudos