cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received welcome email

Charliew2001
Joining in

I've received texts and my hub and have managed to get connected, all good so far, but when trying to sign in to my account online I can't register as I never received my welcome email and don't have an account number to do so. 

3 REPLIES 3

Joseph_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Charliew2001,

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for the post.

Sorry to hear you have been having this issue, usually you would have received this on any welcome emails or contract documentation you should have received, if you have not had any of these come through, have you received a bill yet from us? This bill would have your account information on it for you.

If you have not had any of this, do let us know and we can certainly look at reprocessing these out for you. 

Cheers. Joe

I received my hub on the 2nd of May, I haven't had any bills yet. 

Looking through this community forum it seems like there are a lot of people in similar situations, doesn't look good for the company as a whole if they can't even get their customer onboarding sorted. I hope this will be the only hiccup. 

Please can you arrange to get me the emails i should have had re-sent, thank you

Hey @Charliew2001,

Thanks for coming back to me, what I can do for you is invite you in for a quick private message so that we can arrange getting your contract information processed out to you. If you have not used this feature before you can access it via the envelope at the top of your screen.

Cheers. Joe