cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received welcome email - Tracking

Ria123
Joining in

Last Friday I ordered a wifi box to my current address, to install at my new home. It was due to arrive 2 days ago. I move house (over 2 hours away) tomorrow morning and have not received either a welcome email or anything confirming that my order has even been dispatched. Where is my order? Can I order to my new address to arrive tomorrow?

4 REPLIES 4

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Ria123

Welcome to the community!

Sorry to hear that you have not received any communication from us regarding your order. We cannot send equipment to alternative addresses. Any equipment order for quick start installation is either sent to the address the services are being installed at or to sent to be collected via the collect plus/click and collect service. 

Can you advise how you ordered your installation? Was the over the phone or online? 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

Christy_D
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Good afternoon,

Hope you've had a great weekend. 

I have popped you a private message just to check that you have had this resolved now or to see if you still require assistance.

Thanks,

Christy

Here to help! I'm a technician helping out whilst working from home. Find out more

Hampey
Joining in

haven't received welcome email

Hi Hampey, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you've not received your welcome email. 

We can certainly check this out for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs