Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Haven't received FREE LG TV Gift

CoventrySBA
Joining in

Hello 

I joined at the start of January 2023 and chose the Free LG TV hardware offer 

It's been almost 45/50 days since my services were installed and haven't received no confirmation or dispatch email etc

I've contacted CS a few weeks ago to confirm that I was getting the offer they confirmed I was 

Also was told to wait 28 days then a further 14 days 

Which has now been and gone.

Can someone help 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CoventrySBA,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, glad I was able to assisit, as advised this has been chased up and I will reach back out once I hear anything, in the meantime if you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

24 REPLIES 24

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CoventrySBA,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community and welcome both here and to Virgin Media, sorry to hear you haven't received your TV which was part of your joining offer, so I can help I will send you an invite into a private chat, once received please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

Hi 

Have responded

Thanks 

Paul_DN
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi CoventrySBA,

Thank you for joining me in a private chat, glad I was able to assisit, as advised this has been chased up and I will reach back out once I hear anything, in the meantime if you need any further help, please do not hesitate to reach back out.

Regards

Paul.

Lee50
Tuning in

Like many others I am still waiting 50 days later for free TV been promised a call back 11 days ago the customer service is shocking why offer free gifts if you don't deliver 

Hi @Lee50 thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear that you've not received your welcome gift and for any inconvenience this may be causing you. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the screen.

Regards
Lee_R

Same here, I’ve been tossed around by customer service countless times and is very frustrating. Like many others I am still waiting 50 days later !!

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey David113, thank you for joining our help forums and welcome to the VM community.

We're sorry to hear you've not heard back from us regarding your TV promotional gift yet.

We'd love to best assist with this, I will send you a PM here shortly so we can have a look into this and help.

Please, check the top right-hand side of our page to find a purple envelope.
Click on this and you'll see my message.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

topcathoward
Tuning in

Hi

same here still haven’t received LG TV gift but got email on 15/3 saying it’s be dispatched and delivery will take up to 72 hrs from DHL.

I was given a number for Exertis UK Ltd they too have no idea when LG tv will be delivered 

funny thing is Virgin box showing that I can have access to UHD for limited time which I can’t do as awaiting for 4K tv

Hi topcathoward,
Thanks for posting and welcome to our community 🙂

Sorry to hear you've not received your LG TV. We can see from our side you spoke with the team yesterday and have been given an update. Please allow some time for this to be investigated.

Kind regards,

Alex_Rm