cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have not received response from Virgin

Benjalise
Joining in

I am moving addresses and I had hoped I could take my Virgin media with me to my new address however I am advised that as it is outside of the service area this is not possible and the contract will have to be terminated early.

As I cannot help moving outside of Virgin’s service area I have been advised by the support team to send documentation to you within 28 days of documentation proving the new address. This will mean I can be credited on my account for the sum of the early disconnection charges. I have sent an email on the 28th of January with the required proof and have seen from other threads the response time is 10 days however I have not heard anything back. is there any way I can chase this up as I am concerned about the deadline creeping up. 

thanks 

7 REPLIES 7

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Benjalise, welcome to our forum and thanks for your post.

I'm sorry to see you have been unable to get any confirmation that your EDF's have been removed. As you have not heard anything I would be happy to take a look at what is going on with this for you.

So this can be done, I will send you a PM to confirm your details.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for chatting with me via PM @Benjalise I'm glad I was able to help you get clarification on this matter 😊

If you ever need anything else, feel free to let us know. We are always happy to help.

Regards

Nathan

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi Nathan,

I have just received an email stating that a direct debit is to be taken out on the 6th March. To confirm, I was told our last payment was in February. Can this please be cancelled? 

thanks, Ben

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Apologies for any issues faced Benjalise,

To clarify has the account closed as of yet?

As the email could be automatically sent during the notice period of the cancellation.

Let us know,

Kain

Hi Kain, 

Thanks for getting back to me!

Our termination date was confirmed as 28th February, so I believe it may be a mistake as we would not be paying after this date. I have been advised by your colleague that the early termination fees were waived as well so there is definitely a termination process that has been logged and potentially actioned. 

Thanks, 

Ben

Hi Benjalise, 

Thanks for coming back to us about this, I am sure this is just a matter of automation, but I will send you a PM ow so we can get this clarified for you 😊

Speak to you soon.

Thanks,

Megan_L

Hi Benjalise,

Thanks for chatting with me in our PM's today, I am glad I managed to give you a little more clarity on this 🌞 
If you need any further help, please let us know and we will continue to assist as much as possible!

For now though, I hope you had a lovely Pancake Day and that you're enjoying your new home! 🏡

Thanks,

Megan_L