cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have been billed after disconnection

jaylim
Joining in

Hi,

I cancelled my services with virgin media and moved onto sky from 19th Dec 2022. I notified them about this move to different provider on 26th November 2022. (I had already completed my contract and was on a monthly rolling one, so free to move to a different provider anytime.)

However they have continued charging me for Jan, Feb and March 2023.

After a lot of calls to customer services and their disconnection team nothing really changed and their answer every time was "WE ARE NOT SURE WHY IT HAS NOT BEEN DISCONNECTED".  I could not take it anymore and cancelled direct debit on my end. Not sure if this will affect my credit rating if they try charging me again and it fails. They did promise me refund for the 3 months I was wrongly billed for, however so far I haven't received a single penny.

I am sick and tired of calling customer care and waiting for about 45 minutes to speak to someone and then after 15 minutes of questions I get forwarded to disconnection team. Then the same routine following that but nothing changes. I have spent about 4 hours on customer care calls with them, all in vain.

Has anyone experienced similar thing? Any ideas on how to go about this?

1 REPLY 1

Chris_W1
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi jaylim, thanks for the message and welcome to the forums. 

I am sorry to hear about the billing issue which you have had with us and we want to get this resolved. 

I will send you a PM so that this can be looked into further, please look out for the purple envelope. 

Kind regards, Chris.