cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Have I just been offered a contract renewal?

Dieselglider
On our wavelength

I was just perusing through my account, having a look at the upgrades section, and see the offer on the right for £40/mth, then £43 after 18mth.  Currently paying £39.99, going up to £79 odd after 18mth (This December).

The contract appears to be identical re broadband, tv, and home phone, just the end of contract price is a lot more desirable. Am I missing something? Too suspicious?

Virgin 25_05_23 possible renewal.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi  👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I've spoken with our Product Team, and confirmed that the information provided online via your My Virgin Media will be correct. Pretty good deal if I do say so myself 😉

If you decide to take the package, you'll receive Pre-Contract Documents, so just double-check those to make sure everything looks good. From there, you can consent to the changes and this would be processed within 48 hours.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

A Volt package usually includes an O2 SIM at an additional £25

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

I qualify for Volt benefits because I have a separate O2 mobile contract.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi  👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome back to our Community Forums.

I've spoken with our Product Team, and confirmed that the information provided online via your My Virgin Media will be correct. Pretty good deal if I do say so myself 😉

If you decide to take the package, you'll receive Pre-Contract Documents, so just double-check those to make sure everything looks good. From there, you can consent to the changes and this would be processed within 48 hours.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team

Thank you. I've been quite happy with the Virgin platform after being with Sky for many years, and like the idea of next April's price rise being based on £43, rather than £79. I have been quite lucky this year to have avoided the April rise.

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

No worries at all, Dieselglider 😊

It's always a good thing to find a package that suits your needs and budget - thinking ahead too is also a great thing. If you do need anything else, feel free to open a new thread and one of our team/community will be more than happy to help.

Cheers,

Reece - Forum Team