Menu
Highlighted
steven76
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Has my phone cancellation actually gone through?

I phoned on the 19th March to cancel my broadband and TV and left the phone open as I thought I might want to keep the number.  On the 21st I called again and said that I wanted to disconnect the phone as well.

I've just had a "New Package Notification" that still has the phone on. How can I check - without jumping through all the phone hoops - if that cancellation has actually been successful, it's not at all clear on the website, though does say that I have a new contract to sign (for just phone) and I have an order ref of 40751676 that says I'm being disconnected on the 20th, but doesn't state which service(s).

Any hints, tips or even better, answers greatly appreciated!

S.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Has my phone cancellation actually gone through?

Hi Steven76

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I've been able to locate your account to take a closer look.

In order to discuss this with you I'd need to confirm some information. I've sent you a private message so we can do that, which you can view by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos