cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Had to choose 'old' address to sign up

johnk2108
Joining in

Hello,

I recently signed up to Virgin broadband, it is due to be installed by mid-Sep 2022. When I signed up my current house address was not listed on Virgin website, so I chose the 'old' house name which was. I removed the house name when I moved in 3 years ago with the land registry and local council and reverted to the house number.

I have twice phoned customer support and they try to help but do not understand I need to amend the address otherwise the install team will struggle to find my house using the house number and not its previous old name.

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @johnk2108

Glad that we've been able to get this all changed and sorted on the account for you. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @johnk2108

Welcome to the community 

Sorry to hear that you've not been able to discuss changing the address with our agents. I can certainly have a look to see if we can provide the service and if we are able to change the address for you. Please join me on private message so I can locate your account and pass account security. You can see your private messages at the top of the page, in the envelope icon. 

Here to help 🙂
Carley

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining me on private message @johnk2108

Glad that we've been able to get this all changed and sorted on the account for you. Please let us know if you are having any further issues or have any questions at all. We'll be here to help on the community forums if needed :). 

Here to help 🙂
Carley