cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HELP - Autistic non verbal

Staceyk1985
Joining in

Hi

does anyone have an email address for an actual person in the uk who works in billing/ reconnection of services

ive been using the WhatsApp service for 4 days and I've literally thrown my phone at the wall with how far I'm getting. 
mom autistic and sometimes non verbal especially is stressful situations and prefer to email/chat than call. Surely a big company like virgin should make their service and the customer services accessible to all. Any help would be appreciated 

2 REPLIES 2

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Whilst waiting for the forum team to reply consider reading the following help article that maybe of help, Accessibility Services and Products | Virgin Media Help

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Click helpful.jpeg Mark as Helpful Answer and solved, or use thanks.jpeg Kudos to say thanks

Vikki_M
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Staceyk1985

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community.

I would be happy to send you a private message to help you further here.

Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of the page and pop me a reply when you can. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide