cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Got the World Cup blues - Sky Sports promotion

geekydaz
Dialled in

Signed up to the above promotion last month to receive sky sports HD at reduced rate for 18 months - HD part was was only for 12 months 😞

But have not heard anything and still not been upgraded.

Completed the form 3 times until the promotion ended on the 9th.  Appreciate that Christmas probably means their is a backlog but is anyone else in a similar predicament 

------------------------------
Everything I say is my own opinion and nothing to do with anyone I work for directly or indirectly.
3 REPLIES 3

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi geekydaz, 

Thank you for reaching out to us here on the Community. 

I am very sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with deal you have taken for Sky Sports/Sky Sports HD. 

Did you receive confirmation of the order when taking up the deal? Does this state how long the offer is for? 

Do please let us know and we will be happy to assist further. 

Thanks, 

Nat

The only confirmation I had was a few hours after completing the relevant form that the email sent me too. 

————————————-

Your Virgin Media package change (KMM80936790V88109L0KM

Hello,

We’ve got your request to order an add-on or extra, to give your package a little more oomph.

You’ll receive an email from us soon  to let you know when it’s been added to your package, and to confirm any price changes to your monthly bill.

Kind regards,

The Virgin Media team

———————————————

The original email stated: 

Sky Sports SD - £15.75 a month for 18 months and Sky Sports HD – £3.50 for 12 months

Hey, the World Cup's over, but with the second half of the Premier League season kicking off after Christmas, you can still get your footy fix.

Catch the action with Sky Sports SD at our lowest ever price – just £15.75 a month for 18 months (£31.75 thereafter). And keep your cold turkey to those leftover sandwiches.

------------------------------
Everything I say is my own opinion and nothing to do with anyone I work for directly or indirectly.

Hi geekydaz, thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear you've still not had any progress regarding Sky Sports. I would like to take a closer look on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message.  Please look out for the purple envelope in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R