cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google One 3 month free offer

GrizzUK
Joining in

Hi,

I had an email 4 hours ago offering Google One free for 3 months, as a little gift. When I click on the link I get an error page with the Google One logo and this message "It seems that you have used up all your allocated codes. Please contact your account manager for more information."

25 REPLIES 25

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Gareth_L 

If you scroll to the bottom of the TV Edit page that you linked to, then the text, "Offer expires 02/10/2022. Terms and Conditions apply. By accepting this offer, you agree to the Google One Terms of Service. Note: The Google Privacy Policy describes how your data is handled." is at the very bottom of the page in small print.

EDIT Although https://one.google.com/offer/terms-and-conditions/virgin-3months-trial  states the following 

"Duration After you've redeemed the Offer, you can confirm the Offer Period end date in your subscriptions page in the Google Play Store. Offer expires and must be redeemed by 14 April 2021."

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hello Cloala

Looks like the excellent advice given by @newapollo has revealed the issue you were having 

Not in a bad way there's not much we can do about this now 

As an one off I can look at a credit for 3 months to come off your Virgin Media Bill as a lump sum 

After that you will get charged 

Please let me know what you would like to do

Gareth_L

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your reply. I’m confused though because this is not the date I have on my email - see below screenshot. 

8E9B8532-AB6E-494B-B7A1-CE488139BA62.png

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person
I'd try to edit that screenshot if you can - it has your email address in it. I've flagged your post to the moderation team if you can't
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Thank you for the flag Ben!

See updated screenshot below

F8D654CD-6387-47B3-ADC5-9FD5FDF99BAA.jpeg

BenMcr
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Cloala wrote:

Hi Gareth,

Thanks for your reply. I’m confused though because this is not the date I have on my email - see below screenshot. 

What does the rest of that email you got sent say? The terms you had posted (before the screenshot was removed) mentioned a six month offer, which is different to the three months discussed earlier in this thread.

Please don't post another screenshot unless you make sure it doesn't have any personal details or offer codes in it!

I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

Hi Ben,

It’s 3 months free as mentioned in the thread, I suppose you have 6 months to use once claimed. The T&C’s are not super clear but the deadline is clearly Dec 2022 on there, right?!

See below the first part of the email

F1C601F3-26F0-4330-802A-714AF406A26C.jpeg

Good Morning @Cloala, and thanks for coming back to us

I understand @Gareth_L has been seeking to gain a response to this original query.

In the meantime, have you possibly considered his offer of  one off credit being added to cover the cost you would end up paying for this service?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hi David,

Yes, sure, that could work if this fails.

Thanks

Clo

Do please keep us updated and we'll assist you if required 

Kindest regards,

David_Bn