cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Google One 3 month free offer

GrizzUK
Joining in

Hi,

I had an email 4 hours ago offering Google One free for 3 months, as a little gift. When I click on the link I get an error page with the Google One logo and this message "It seems that you have used up all your allocated codes. Please contact your account manager for more information."

25 REPLIES 25

chrisbn
Joining in

I'm having the same problem too, it has the exact same message.

Also, if you look in the small print on the bottom, it mentions "This Google One membership offer (“Offer”) provides you with subscription benefits at no charge for a period of 6 months from the day you redeem the Offer (the “Offer Period”). "

This contradicts the original message: "So, here’s 3 months of Google One, on us.".

I think the people in Marketing (?) who pushed this out made a few mistakes...l

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GrizzUK thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

I am sorry to hear you're having issues with accepting an offer.  Did you get a code?

Regards

Lee_R

Hi chrisbn thanks also for posting

I am really sorry to hear you're also having issues taking up the offer.  Is it involving some form of activation code that has 'expired' or is it just a case of you're offered the free limited time membership if you apply via a specific link and it's failing?

Also in regards to the duration, I will feed this back to the relevant teams and I am really sorry.  

Regards

Lee_R

Nathan_B
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there

We have been notified by our support team that this issue has now been resolved. If you have not done so already can you try redeeming this again?

Thanks

Nathan B

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

Hi, sorry to piggy back this thread but I'm getting the same issue. Can you clarify how I can resolve it to claim my 3 months of Google One please?

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @kawolskijoe

Thanks for posting on the community forum!

When did you receive the email and what happens when you try and claim this?

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi, I got the email on 22nd Feb 2021. I get a message saying "It seems that you have used up all your allocated codes", but don't worry about it thanks, I've had to sign up for 200gb anyway.

Cloala
Tuning in

Hi, I received this invite on Feb 22nd 2021 and have waited until I needed it to sign up. The email says the offer was valid until December 9th 2022.

When I click on the link, I get the following message - it doesn't look very legit so I'm a bit concerned..

Cloala_0-1640790226740.png

I've called Virgin Media customer service and was told to contact Google directly but I cannot find any way to contact them.

Can someone please help?

Thanks,

Clo

Hi Cloala

This is a bit of a strange one that I need to go asway and see what we can do about it

The original advert here, but doesn't show an expiry date 

https://www.virginmedia.com/virgin-tv-edit/tips-and-tricks/google-one-cloud-storage-broadband-mobile

leave this with me please 

Gareth_L