cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift voucher not received

StaceyMax
Joining in

I have still not received my Amazon gift card after 4 months. Please can this be looked in to?

24 REPLIES 24

And my response is totally valid. From this forum I can see this is an issue for lots of customers. Lets just hope I have a response in a few days as you suggest as lots of customers are stating they are still having the chase their vouchers. The service is poor if you advertise something and then place the onus on the customer to prove the deal that was on the Virgin website. I find that perplexing, personally. 

The vouchers are from the third party though, not us. We then help where we can by advising as such and then people do get their vouchers after the 120 day SLA that the mail does state

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

Thats fine then the onus is on you to work with the third party who are clearly not sending the emails as many customers are saying on this forum. You cannot advertise something on your website and then say its nothing to do with you when it goes wrong!

Hello

Please can you update regarding the voucher? 

Hello StaceyMax

The voucher has been checked with the team who arrange for these and they have advised that the voucher is via a comparison website used to sign up. They usually send these out 90 days after the installation, to chase this further we would recommend doing this via the comparison website.

Rob

As I advised previously I signed up directly with Virgin so I cannot contact a third party as I didn’t sign up through anyone else. Please advise next steps. 

Hi Stacey,

Thanks for coming back to us, I have had a look our end however cannot see anything on the account, were you sent anything via Email showing this offer with the voucher?

If  you have I will invite you, into a private chat so I can get the details from you, I will send you a invite shortly, please click on the purple envelope to accept.

Regards

Paul.

The problem is I did not receive an email despite signing up for the deal. Can I have a contact for complaints as Im going round in circles and the issue is not getting resolved. Surely you can see when I signed up the deal was on so I have been miss-old this deal and would like to escalate this into a complaint. Please advise how I do this. 

Katie_WT
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @StaceyMax

I can see that my colleague @Paul_DN has advised he will contact you directly to assist you with your issue. He will be back on shift tomorrow and will be more than happy to assist you with the offer and log a complaint with you. 

I have contacted him directly for you. 

Cheers

Katie - Forum Team

Hi

I still have not been contacted regarding my missing voucher despite being told I would be contacted on Tuesday. This has been going on over a week now with no resolution. Please can someone help me to get this escalated. The wait times are over an hour when I have tried to call so I would appreciate someone actually coming back to me.