cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gift voucher not received

StaceyMax
Joining in

I have still not received my Amazon gift card after 4 months. Please can this be looked in to?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Good morning, StaceyMax

Thanks for coming back to us. Your email confirming the voucher, was it from Giftcloud or something like this?

As it would be them you'd need to contact. They email the voucher 120 days after the install so if it's beyond that timeframe, please do contact them and they'll assist further with this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

24 REPLIES 24

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi StaceyMax, 

Welcome to the Community Forums and thanks for your first post.

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't received your Amazon gift card, I can appreciate this must be frustrating. Can you please confirm if the gift card was offered via a comparison website or through us directly? 

Many thanks,

Beth

Beth

I ordered broadband directly through Virgin Media and not a third party. 

Good morning, StaceyMax

Thanks for coming back to us. Your email confirming the voucher, was it from Giftcloud or something like this?

As it would be them you'd need to contact. They email the voucher 120 days after the install so if it's beyond that timeframe, please do contact them and they'll assist further with this

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill

I have not received an email confirming my voucher. I have had nothing except sign up email from virgin. 

Ok so check the email in full as I'm sure it's at the bottom of it about the voucher terms and conditions. Also check your junk folders for this as well

I can see we did a form for the back office team yesterday, though it will result in the same outcome as I have advised but I am glad it's been done to cover that side of things. That form has a 3 working day SLA so we'd expect to hear back by Tuesday next week the latest.

Do check the other email folders and also that sign up email though for me

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Thank you. I have just checked all folders and there is no email. My sign up email also doesn’t have any mention of the gift voucher either. I know somewhere I read it takes 120 days but its been way over that now. 

Okay well if you wanna pop back in a few days and we can check the form done, as I think then I can get a contact option for you for the third party who supply it. Should it be needed, do you have the documentation that you should have this offer?

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

As I said all I have is the sign up email from Virgin- considering the deal was plastered all over your website I assumed I would not need any ‘evidence’. Surely, you can cross reference the deal date and my sign up date. I cannot believe its been this difficult. I genuinely wish I had not left sky now. Its impossible to talk to anyone at Virgin even when you are on hold for an hour. 

I am sorry you feel this way. My question was entirely valid though as this is what the team may also state. 

As I said before, do pop back in a few days and we'll be more than happy to advise of the result of the form previously done.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team