Menu
Lisahughes1983
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Getting in touch with virgin

I’ve tried since November to get in touch with virgin to ask for a booster but can’t get through on phone or online really getting sick of trying and I want to leave as I have waited since November for a response after leaving a message on the app but can’t even do that without phoning but still can’t get through 

0 Kudos
Robert_P
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Getting in touch with virgin

Hello Lisahughes1983

Thank you for taking the time to post in regards to your broadband service and problems getting to speak to a member of the team. We appreciate you getting in touch and welcome to the forum!

Do you experience the problem over both wired and wireless connections? If it's over wireless we have these helpful tips https://virg.in/wifisos that can help improve the wireless network within your property. We also have this helpful forum post virg.in/WiFiwins that also includes lots of helpful tips.

Have you tried downloading our Connect App? More details on this can be found here virg.in/connectapp and once set up can be used to scan area of the property that the signal may be weaker and if required allow you to order boosters. 

Rob

0 Kudos