cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting charged too much and still don't have an account number

Jeanette1988
Joining in

I have rang repeatedly to get my issue resolved and three times I have been told someone will ring me back I got told when I reluctantly signed up with you and got told I could have 500mg 20 pound a month it was ment to be 27 but the man said he would apply credit to my account so I got the discount I have been getting charged 27 a month and I would like to cancel my contract with yous because you are not following the terms of my contract I also cannot login to my account as I have also been told I would get my account jumper emailed to me and this also hasn't happened 

4 REPLIES 4

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Jeanette1988, thanks for reaching out to us on the forums. 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you've had recently with everything regarding the service and the billing side, as well as the online profile for My Virgin Media.
I will assist you on this and investigate the matter further.
Watch out for the purple envelope inviting you in to a private chat.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Liam25692
Joining in

Hio am her partner I've bern told to comment in this thread so you can assist me 

Hi I have been told to comment on this thread by my partner to link my account with an email address 

Hi @Liam25692, thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums. 👋🏼

We will continue with the requested conversation with yourself as the account holder is needed.
You will see a private message and we will discuss there.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs