Menu
gemagu01
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Fuming with virgin Media.

I am livid. I was expecting to wake up and find my cancellation had gone smoothly. Basically on November the 27th I called to cancel all services with virgin as I think they are horrendous. Anyway I got bombarded with calls every other day to ask why I’ve decided to leave, I told them the truth of why and the seemed to not like but accept it.. So, I was told my services would be switched off by the 1st January!! They have not been switched off and on my virgin Media app it’s generated a new bill of £74 which they will not be getting. I have tried to call but offices are closed until tomorrow.. I cannot wait that long I’m so annoyed at how a big company can go against my decision and carry on with no change. I gave them enough notice and a good enough reason to leave. Absolutely disgusting VIRGIN MEDIA!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fuming with virgin Media.

Hi there gemagu01, 

Thanks for your post and my greatest apologies for the issues you have had since trying to cancel your services. 

We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Fuming with virgin Media.

Hi gemagu01,

Just popping you a message to say we've not forgotten about you. 

If you still need some assistance with this, reply to the message I sent you last week 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos