cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free tv no email after 30 days

Jomesy
Tuning in

Can someone please help and resolve the above for me.

not a single email about it after 30 days it’s unacceptable to expect me to stick to the terms of Virgin doesn’t. 

dissapointed massively

6 REPLIES 6

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Jomesy, thanks for reaching out to us and a warm welcome to the Virgin Media forums.

I'm sorry to hear about the issue with the TV and the email communications surrounding it.
May I ask if this was a free promotional offer via Virgin Media directly?

Please do let us know.

Kind regards.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Yes I went through virgin website it was a promotion on there with certain bundles

Hi @Jomesy, thanks for getting back to us.

I'm sorry to hear you're unhappy with the time taking for you to receive your welcome gift.  If you select "Virgin Media offer FAQs" in this link, are you now outside that stated period of time?  We're more than happy to investigate on your behalf, if you wish us to.

Regards

Lee_R

Yes I am a number of days outside that window.

if you could I would appreciate it.

cheers

Hi @Jomesy,

Thanks for checking and confirming. I'm going to send you a private message in a few moments to take some details from you and have a closer look.

Please respond to this when you can and we'll proceed from there.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Good luck getting your free tv.

My services went live on the 9th July, still no TV and found out today that they have run out of stock and there is another month of delays.