Menu
Hucks96
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Free gift

Signed up for the sky sports bundle that they were offering a free Xbox one with certain bundles including the sports bundle to be passed from person to person to be told the order that made me eligible had been cancelled then to be promised it by numerous staff at virgin media to be then told I will get it on the 6th November then to be told I'm not eligible because of my broadband speed! Anybody else had this problem? And still can't get to the bottom of what is going on, communication is shocking from them

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free gift

Hi Hucks96, 

Thanks for your post and a huge welcome to the forums. It's great to have a new face posting here. 
I'm sorry to hear you've not yet received your vouchers. This can sometimes happen but we are more than happy to chase things up for you. 
We'll need to take a look at this for you in more detail. In order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you. 
I have sent you a private message regarding this and will investigate further once I receive your reply. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.
Speak soon,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos