Menu
gazlaz
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Free gift...still waiting...

Hello!

Came back to Virgin in June and had selected the Bowers & Wilkins wireless speaker as my free gift.  Got confirmation via email on July 10 that gift as ready to go.  No delivery, but further email on August 4 saying it was ready to be delivered by Exertis.

November 5 and still no delivery, or update. I have tried to chat (which always seems to be unavailable) and have also spoken with someone a few weeks back who promised to look into it and that I would be called back within 48 hours.

I'm still waiting for that call.  I'm not annoyed about the missing gift - these things happen - but promising a resolution and not following through is a poor show.

Last resort - can someone from forum team follow up for me please?  I've waited nearly 5 months, a few more days isn't going to hurt Smiley Happy

Cheers!

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Free gift...still waiting...

Hello gazlaz and welcome to the community,

I'm sorry to hear you've been waiting so long for your free gift.

I'd like to look into this for you so I'll be dropping you a private message for more info soon. Just click the small envelope logo to the top right.

Thanks,

Michael_JK
Forum Moderator

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules