cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Netflix

Maggie551
Joining in

Hi have been given a free Netflix subscription with our upgrade nearly 3 weeks ago. I tried to sign in on the app but it wants me to take out a subscription & bill me. I haven’t received anything from Virgin Media to be able to access it. Any advice welcome

7 REPLIES 7

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Maggie551, thanks for reaching out on our help forum about the Netflix subscription.
We'd also like to give you a warm welcome to our community, we're here to help with any issues faced.

Could you please tell us more on how you've attempted to activate Netflix and what error you're getting when trying to do this?
Are you able to check if you've recently had an email from us with the link to activate your Netflix account via VM?
Also, when logging to MyVM online can you see the Netflix tile and does clicking on it allow you to activate Netflix from there? 

Kindly confirm the above and we're eager to help further.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi

I want to watch Netflix on my TV. I selected the channel on the TV & asked to sign in, I had to register, then signed it & I was asked to select a subscription. I then backed out of the channel.

I have not received any emails from Virgin Media relating to a link to activate Netflix or anything about my recent upgrade.

I have signed into My Virgin Media online but cannot see a tile for Netflix.

please can you help me

Thank you for confirming this @Maggie551 

Is there anywhere on the Netflix that advises to sign in with your Virgin Media details at all rather than signing into Netflix itself?

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley

I can’t see any other way to sign into Netflix

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Thank you for your reply Maggie551 🙌.

I will need to get a form raised for you to get this activated.

I will pop you over a PM to get some details from you. Keep an eye open for the little envelope 📩.

Zoie

Zoie_P
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Maggie551, 

Thank you for your post and I am sorry I could not assist further. We would need to clear security.

If you need further assistance on this you can call us on 📞 150/0345 454 1111.

Thanks,

Zoie

Thank you

After some consideration I have decided to give you the information you require. I will reply to your private message.

I was a bit hesitant as you here of so many scams.

This is the first time I have used this forum.

Many thanks