cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free LG43" TV

Wildy78
Joining in

Any one else having issues.  I Switched to Virgin July with a £150 Voucher codes Amazon voucher and a free LG 43" TV.  I understand that the Amazon voucher takes 3 months or so through the voucher codes website but can't find anything about my free tv.  We are 4 months on and still no TV, thankfully we have our old one.  I have tried contacting Virgin but can't seem to get anywhere.  Does anyone know the process, have I missed something here?  Who should I be contacting or asking?

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey Wildy78, thanks for posting on our help forum and a warm welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear you have not received your Amazon Voucher codes and free TV after 4 months you've signed up for this deal.
We're eager to best assist with this issue, however our offers and vouchers are being handled by our partners. 
Could you please let us know which website you purchased this from and what is the date your VM service was installed (90-120 days from install being the usual timeframe)?

Let us know more, we'll do our best to help out.

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

It was through voucher codes 29.6.2022

Hi @Wildy78,

Thank you for confirming. Have you discussed this with the third party that you made the order through yet? If you have, what have they advised on the matter?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!