cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free LG TV Offer

antderoche
Tuning in

When signing up some 3 months ago I was offered a free LG TV. VirginMedia rewards said it was dispatched on 13th March - nothing received. 

16 REPLIES 16

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @antderoche,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm very sorry to hear you're waiting on the delivery of a gift. When did you last speak with the team about this and what have they advised? Was this an order made directly through us or was it made via a third party?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Zach

Virgin Media have made it clear that this is a DHL problem.  I have used every forum (email, phone and twitter) countless times and  no positive answer.

Reading through various DHL complaints...wow, what a shower storm of a company.  I am going back to Sky as soon as my contract is near the end. Virgin Media and DHL...2 appalling companies with terrible customer services.

Hi Antderoche, sincerest apologies for your experience and the missing Gift. 

I just need to get you to confirm a few details and steps you have completed so far so we can offer the best support:

• Has it been 42 days since your service installation?
  • Did you receive an email with your voucher code? 
  • Did you receive a text on the day of delivery? 
  • Have you contacted Edenred regarding the missing gift by texting 0753 305 1809
  • If so, did they have any support or advice?

Let us know, and we will be able to offer further help! All the best. 

Molly

Hi Molly

The answer is yes to the first three.

I haven't heard of Edrenred....not sure where they are in all of this. I shall try the text number not sure who what and why they are involved.  Sorry to sound all narky but this has been tortuous....well very very frustrating. 

You sound fine don't worry! Sincerest apologies that I did not explain this for you!

Eden red are the company who provide and distribute the gifts. You can read more about this here in our help section for Gifts. Please do return to the thread following your contact with them to keep us updated, so we can offer further support if it is needed. 

I hope it goes well! All the best. 

Molly

spell
Knows their stuff

Apart from possibly delivery arrangements it is not your responsibility to chase up suppliers or delivery companies.

If this offer was through VM it is 100% their responsibility to ensure that the item is delivered to your door within the period undertaken and a poor choice in the sub contractors they use is their problem not yours

Good luck

Spell....

Thanks and you would have thought so.

DHL in the last hours have finally come back saying they have sent the TV back to the supplier, so they now are absolving themselves of any further responsibility. 

Off to Endred...although Eritis or something like that was supposed to be the supplier.

spell
Knows their stuff

Of course you just want the item and act to expedite this which is understandable - you just want your tv

Just pointing out that you should not have to - this is VMs responsibility and they know this - it is basic consumer law.

You have the option of sitting back and saying to them I want my tv now - you would certainly win any civil claim against them - they reply on people not bothering after a sufficient length of time delaying bygiving misleading waffle in this forum.

Good luck whatever you decide to do - in the meantime I suggest keeping a lot of events and recording phone calls

spell
Knows their stuff

Should read log of events