cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free LG TV Offer

cooling321
Joining in

When I signed up I was promised a free LG 43" TV. 

I haven't had any correspondence about this or when it will arrive. What do I need to do to claim this?

I got the £85 bundle and ordered direct with Virgin Media.

12 REPLIES 12

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @cooling321,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post your issue on the forums.

When were you installed with our services? Our partners Exertis will despatch your hardware gift within 28 days of the activation or installation of your Virgin Media services. Once your gift has been despatched, it should be delivered to you within 14 days, more information can be found out about the offers here.

Regards,

Steven_L

Alamont90
Tuning in

My virgin media was activated on the 8th July and I still haven't received this offer (its been 68 days).

It is better to find a number for Exertis to chase this rather than Virgin Media, as basically 99% of Virgin Media staff don't know this offer exists and you get sent to all the different teams that do not help!

Hi @Alamont90 thanks a lot for your post, although I'm sorry you've not yet received your free gift.

Please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into this further for you.

Kindly expect this PM to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!

Many thanks

Tom_W

Hello,

Please don't bother, I am done talking to Virgin Media staff members regarding this, and will be contacting Exertis from now on for updates as they have been infinitely more helpful. 

I have submitted my complaint through the online form. 

Sorry to hear you feel this way Alamont90, If you have been provided with a reference you can check it online here https://virg.in/mycases.

Rob

i have submitted the same complaint twice and neither have been picked up?

There is no one who you can talk to who will pick up the complaint on the phone so how am I supposed to get anything sorted when the procedure is so flawed.

Please can a Virgin Media staff member pick this up and assist me.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Alamont90, and welcome back!

Can you please expand on the complaint raised for me, and also advise when the original complaint was raised?

We can take up to 28 days to find the correct resolution for a complaint, and will only be able to have one complaint open on your account - a duplicate complaint would offer a different time frame as it'd be opened on a different date .

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Thank you for your reply. When I initially made a complaint it mentioned that I would receive confirmation that my complaint is being processed after 48 hours but I see now that this has now changed. 

The complaint was raised regarding the misinformation and lack of acceptably communication regarding a free gift offer as part of a bundle deal which I am still waiting to receive. 

Hi @Alamont90 thanks for your reply.

As per our complaints code of practice, it can take up to 28 days to resolve a complaint as outlined here.

You have previously declined a PM from me in the past, but if you would like me to look into this further for you, please let me know and I'll send you a new one to take this up further.

Many thanks

Tom_W