cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free LG 4K TV not received

pauladdy23
Tuning in

Can anybody contact me in regards to escalating my query regarding the free 4k TV that was promised when taking out the contact. I ordered in August and had the install completed in October. Was told I would recieved it back end of December which would have been 60 days. January comes round and still nothing so I contact via the Wattsapp chat and they open a hardware exceptions form and say somebody will contact me within 72 hours. Nothing, I have contacted both by phone and the chat and hear the same thing over and over.

However last week I contacted and they said I would be recieving it last Friday. It's now Wednesday the week after and still nothing. 

Can somebody contact me to discuss this please and to confirm details?

32 REPLIES 32

Thanks Andrew much appreciate it and that it likely my next step. I'm going to give them until tomorrow to respond then il be contacting external companies for help.

Hi @pauladdy and @Clark52 thanks for your post here in the Community.

@pauladdy23, we are communicating via PM and as mentioned there, I'll provide an update as and when I have one so please kindly await this.

@Clark52 sorry to hear of your concerns, please allow me to send you a PM so I can look into things further for you.

Kindly expect the PM from me to arrive shortly and respond directly when you can!
Many thanks

Tom_W

pauladdy23
Tuning in

So as expected ticket has been opened nearly a week with nothing moving forwards from @Tom_W1 

Appaling but as expected this will now have to be dealt with by the Ombudsman etc. I may even consider writing to BBC Watch dog.

@Clark52 wrote:

I've had the same issue as pauladdy23 and not received the free TV. Raised via customer service team numerous times and nothing received. Latterly told I would get email confirmation that it was being processed. Still nothing. Contacted via social media, told to ring customer services.

How can this get resolved? Been over 3 months since tv and Internet connected.

How's your luck been in getting a response?

Hey there @pauladdy23, thanks for reaching out to us.

I'm sorry to hear about the poor experience you're having regarding this gift.
I am aware you are in a conversation with my colleague and they are trying to get an update, however they are waiting on the team to respond.
I understand the frustration this may cause but please be rest assured we are looking in to this and will try to update you ASAP.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

All I keep hearing is somebody is going to get back to me and they don't, its completely unacceptable and needs resolving. October my services were installed, more then enough time to finish the cooling off paid and get the contracted gift out to us

Thanks for the reply @pauladdy23 on the forums.

I understand the frustration and concern brought forward from this delay.
The initial issue is what they are investigating and yes I am aware time has passed, but they will have an update for us shortly.
Have you reached to my colleague to see if there's any update?

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

@pauladdy23

Referred to a team on Tuesday, nothing since

@Clark52 wrote:

@pauladdy23

Referred to a team on Tuesday, nothing since

Usual nonsense from them then. Iv been told it's with the right department for delivery when I called yesterday and that I should receive a call back today in regards to confirmation. In regards to the ombudsman I will need to wait for another 3 weeks before I can submit 

pauladdy23
Tuning in

Just a quick update guys iv actually had the email from exertis now saying it's going to be dispatched shortly. Fingers crossed this is resolved now 🤞