Menu
ToDal
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Free 32”tv

Can an advisor please pick this up We signed up for Virgin tv, broadband & telephone all installed on 20 Feb 2018. We were offered a free 32” tv to move from sky to Virgin. All contract paperwork we have lists free tv offer can post on here! If needed! Contacted virgin Thursday 29 March an advisor told us they would ring us back within 4 days. They didn’t, we have rung today again 9 April they have no details on offer. No one had rung us back again. Now taking advice on this please respond.

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Free 32”tv

Hi ToDal,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you are still waiting on receiving your promotional gift.

I've popped an email over to the Head of the Rewards team to track what's happened here Smiley Sad 

Once I hear back from the team regarding this I will be in touch. 

Apologies once again. 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Highlighted
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi ToDal, 

The Head of the team has already come back to me today to advise that this has been raised for you. 

You should get the Free TV within 3 working days from Thursday Smiley Happy

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
ToDal
Tuning in
Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for reply will await further details response 1: 10/4/2018 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi ToDal, 

There won't be any further reply from me on this one now since I already gave you the update. 

If you've not received the TV by Wednesday evening, come back here to let me know so I can chase this further for you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

0 Kudos
ToDal
Tuning in
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

No tv! no correspondence, 3 days of waiting at home? Please advise

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kaz_A
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi ToDal

Has this arrived since you last post?

My apologies it wasn't there by Wednesday.

Speak soon!

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
ToDal
Tuning in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi a missed delivery card was left on friday. From UK mail part of DHL.  I have 're arranged another delivery attempt for this Wednesday. I'm not sure what item is though. Can you clarify this please,  as an advisor from virgin media helpline  said that a Bluetooth speaker was on its way as a reward? As you're aware when we signed up with virgin we were guaranteed a 32" tv not Bluetooth speaker. I informed the advisor of this & he told me to refuse the Bluetooth speaker if it arrives. I have waited in for 4 days & now waiting on for another day on wednesday. I would really appreciate if you could find out 

a) what item is

b)an estimated time of delivery

thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi ToDal

Thanks for popping back

I appreciate it's Wednesday today but I was off yesterday so unable to reply.

Can you let us  know if the delivery has been yet and if so did you get a TV?

When Kath raised this with the Rewards team they passed over to Exertis, the company that handles our reward offers, that this should be a TV.

Keep us posted.

Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi ToDal

Just checking in to see if this arrived okay for you and if indeed you got the TV not the speakers?

Cheers

Forum Team