cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud

Craiglowrie
Joining in

I have tried to get in touch with fraud but every email customer service give me it’s just knock it back wonder if anybody has the same issue as one of the ex tenants that leave in the property before me has never paid and it’s been marked as a fraud mark and I have moved in and trying to get the mark taken off so I can get my server on 

5 REPLIES 5

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Craiglowrie,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post this issue here on our forums.

Any debt that has been accrued by previous tenants of your home, would be in their name, not yours, unless you have transferred their account into your name.

Have you taken up a new account or transferred from their name to yours?

Regards,

Steven_L

I am trying to take my account to my new address and can’t get engineer or anything as the women that used to live there has lots of debt on the property so I can’t get my services on there and my name is totally different to the women that done the debt 

Molly_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Craiglowrie,

Thanks for your reply and sorry to hear of the situation. 

Unfortunately, this is not something we are able to amend or assist further via the forums. This will have to be looked into by our 'Movers' team who should be able to verify your identity etc. and hopefully have the address un-blacklisted.

Please get in touch with them directly by calling us on 0345 454 1111 (150 from a VM phone) then press option 4, then 3.

Sorry that we can not help further with this.

Kind regards,

Molly_G
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

I have already tried to speak to mover team and still going in circles with them 

Thanks for coming back to us

I do fully appreciate this but is not something we can assist with as we don't deal with movers accounts here.

Best,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill