Menu
PJHALLY
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Forgotten Virgin TV Telly Tablet Google verification

Not sure if I have selected the right place to post this question, so I do apologise if I have selected the wrong drop down menu.

I got a Virgin TV Telly Tablet a while ago. But when the kids set it up I am unsure what email or info they put in. They have done a hard reset on the device and its asking for the email address that was entered on setup. We have no clue what it could, how can I access my tablet without it?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgotten Virgin TV Telly Tablet Google verification

since the tablet is via other company other than virginmedia could contact their support via -> http://www.virginmedia.com/shop/mobile/tellytablethelp.html since the account would be linked to a google account if that is of any help.
----------------------------------------------------------
If someone's helped you out say thanks by clicking on the thumbs up. If someone's solved your problem, why not mark their message as an Accepted Solution
0 Kudos
ColtSeavers
Just joined
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Forgotten Virgin TV Telly Tablet Google verification

I'm in the same situation as you and they want £55 to put it right after ringing up the support line.

But it's wrong I could do it myself if Virgin would put out a copy of the firmware like all the other company's do with android phone's and devices. Then I can just reflash the tablet myself like I could with all my other android devices. Why is there no firmware available I don't get it. You can get firmware for Samsung and other makes so please make it available for my device Virgin.

0 Kudos