cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forgot security password

Hasher
Joining in

Good morning,

Yesterday I called you for first time to deal with something, and you ask me for some characters of a security password, which I have never heard about it. The guy tried to send me a form to fill it, but I didn't recieve anything. Then, to deal with that and for futures calls, please I would need to reset that password to avoid that problems in the future.

Thank you.

40 REPLIES 40

Corey_C

Hi Hasher, 

Thanks for your post and reaching out to the community forums. Sorry to hear that you've had some access issues with your account. security words and phrases would be what you were asked for when you first setup the account. This may or may not be the same words or phrase that you have set for your online account. However every account would have to be set up with one, otherwise the system would not have permitted the creation of the account.

If the account holder is unable to recall what was provided then we will be required to send the information by post. If this has happened your call yesterday then you will receive a letter in 3-5 working days. Once you receive the letter then you will be able to contact us and we can proceed with resetting it to something you will remember. Hope this help

Cheers,

Corey C

Yes, your colleague say me the same yesterday, but I am yhe account holder and I don’t remember anything related. Then, please send me that letter to be able to recover or reset this password please.

Thank you

Cheers for replying, Hasher.

Apologies again if that wasn't made clear when you set up your account. The letter would have been generated and posted as per your call yesterday, it should get to you within 3-5 working days.

Thanks,

Corey C

They didn’t mention me anything like that, so can you send me thst letter just in case please?

I'll send a PM now.

Hi Corey, 

I also need to reset mine. How do I go about getting it reset/letter via post?

Thank you

Murray 

Hi Murray, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the Community 🙂

We can certainly get this done for you although we will need to pass data protection with you first. 

I have sent you a private message regarding this. Just click on the little plum envelope at the top right hand side of the page to access your inbox.

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Murray, 

Thanks for coming back to me on this via private message. 

I have updated the memorable word as agreed. 

If you have any further issues, pop back and let us know via the Community 🙂

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Kath, 

Great, thanks a lot for your help 🙂 

Murray