cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed Price Loyalty Deal

Rugmuncher001
Joining in

I agreed to an offer of a loyalty price that was not supposed to change as long as I kept the same set of services. I have not changed my contract so why am I now being told that the price is going up?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Any discount that you've been offered for the 12/18 months will still be honoured, so if you accepted a fixed price then you’ll receive that until the end of the discount period. If you accepted a £ or % amount off, this will also continue to be honoured but you will see your price increase from March 1st.

We will advise you in your communication how the price change will affect your deal.

Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Beth

Beth

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

mossman
Super solver
It could be that the loyalty price was simply a set discount for a specified period of time (which would indeed remain in place as long as you retained the same services). At least, that's how it has worked for me on a number of occasions.

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Does your contract give you a percentage-based discount on standard pricing? Or does it give you a fixed price for a period of time?

Check the particulars via your myVM online account.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Beth_G
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there,

Any discount that you've been offered for the 12/18 months will still be honoured, so if you accepted a fixed price then you’ll receive that until the end of the discount period. If you accepted a £ or % amount off, this will also continue to be honoured but you will see your price increase from March 1st.

We will advise you in your communication how the price change will affect your deal.

Let us know if you need help with anything else!

Beth

Beth