cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

First registration impossible

Fabpsr
Tuning in

I cannot register as each time your website refuses my password whatever password I am trying to create . 

7 REPLIES 7

Evic
Tuning in

I am having the same issue. From what I can understand you cannot register until your installation is complete. But after installation I am having the same issue.

I’m waiting for the technicians to actually arrive instead of never coming when they are supposed to come … 3rd time !!

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Fabpsr,

Apologies for the issues and welcome back to the community.

Can you please try the following password requirements as this should work for you:

- Between 8-10 characters

- Start with a letter

- Contain at least one number

- No special characters

Let us know if you are still facing issues,

Kain

Still does not work. 

All possible combinations of letters and number, with and without special characters.

Hi Evic, thank you for coming back to us!

Sorry to hear you are still having difficulties with your My Virgin Media registration. 

Would you mind just confirming that your services have been installed and activated?

If you are awaiting the installation of your services you will be unable to access My VM just yet. 

If you are post-install and still having issues we will need to send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can investigate further for you. 

All the best!

Molly

My installation was complete on the 17th. Installation is complete and seems to be active. 

Thank you for confirming! I will send you a PM to confirm a few details so we can get this sorted for you. 

You will find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 

We can return to this public thread with an update as soon as possible. 

All the best. 

Molly