cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fire at property

Cazzawazza8080
Joining in

Hi my mum has just had a fire and is guna b out of her property for afew months does anybody no if we can put a stop on her services as money is guna b tight and she can't afford to pay for services she can't use? Any help is appreciated thanks

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @Cazzawazza8080 

Sorry to read about your mam's plight.

Unless it's been changed recently she can contact the homemovers team and ask about a Time Out (not many people, including staff are aware of this option)

THis is only allowed in times of house damage such as flood or fire. but there would still be a significant reduced package cost to keep the account open until your mam can return home.

This can only be requested by the account holder and if the account has been open for more than 6months. The Time Out option is usually available for between 3 to 6months.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello Cazzawazza8080, thank you for reaching out and welcome to the community. I am so sorry to hear about this.

I have looked into this for you and only team who can sort this out for you would be the Movers Team.

Please could you give them on 0345 454 1111 they are open between 8AM- 9PM Monday - Friday or 8AM-6PM Saturday and Sunday. We can look into adding time-out packages if you have been with us for over 6 months, it's something our Movers Team will be able to discuss with you

Please do keep us updated with how it goes. Thanks 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?