Menu
Samuelalexander
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Finding help

Someone please help. I cancelled my virgin within my 14 day money back guarantee and had the person on the phone ensure me that they will not be charging the first amount of £64. 1 week later on the bill date they took the money anyway. I call up to find out what's going on and how I get my money back and every department says they cant help and puts me to another department before eventually being cut off. This has happened for several hours every evening and it happens the same every time like it is a system they have setup to ignore customers. I dont know what to do

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Finding help

Hi Samuelalexander, thanks for your post - sorry for our delayed response.

I'm also sorry to hear there's been a payment taken incorrectly after providing notice to cancel.

Just to let you know - if you feel a Direct Debit payment was taken incorrectly, you can file an indemnity claim with your bank who will ensure the payment is returned (usually within a few hours).

I would also recommend speaking with our relations team on 150/ 0345 454 1111 so they can check the cancellation has now been completed as it should have been - unfortunately cancellations are not something we're able to help with via the Forums. 

Please keep us posted.

Tom

0 Kudos