On our wavelength

Hello 

My name is 

Zbigniew Koperski 
[REMOVED]

Account number : [REMOVED]
Area ref : [REMOVED]

Problem started in 27th July 2020  .
To cut long story short  . I've been paying for something I've never had from your service  . Then I've been reviewing invoices.  I've tried to contact you many   many times  . No response  . I've paid for things that I shouldn't be paying  . Trying to explain every time I've spoke with virgin media, but no one was listening . 
Then I've been put on experian.co.uk. . The situation became very critical when I find out that it's effect my credit score for mortgage  . We have got 2 kids and must move house in about a few weeks time  . Trying to apply for the mortgage we having a huge problem cos of the £47,74 balance   which was paid .  I'm asking you for to take frome the experian . I'm expecting the letter confirmation from the virgin media send by post,  but it's been 2 weeks and nothing comes through  . The situation is very bat .
I didn't know anything about the credit score until I have applied for the mortgage.  I knew that I'm no owing any money to anybody until mortgage advisor told me that  . Please help me.  
I've emailed you but email wasn't found and returned to me 

Kind regards 

Zbigniew Koperski 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
23 REPLIES 23

you will all be held criminally liable. you are toying with human misfortune. I can't stand mentally because of it anymore. you are not helping me with this. if a tragedy happens, everyone who takes part in it, especially the managers, will bear itconsequences because it is not my fault that you led to such a situation, a tragedy

I'm asking for the fvcking letter from you saying with details I've asked earlier  . You've got this in your crap system . How many times I should ask for.  Where is the bloody limit  ? I'll tell you it's getting closer!!!!!

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]

We truly want to best help with this @Zbigniew79.

I can see you are currently in contact with a member of our team regarding this. Please remain in contact there so our team can get this resolved for you as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Zbigniew79
On our wavelength

You're not serious.  For sure I didn't receive any emails from you with the informations regarding your mistake you put me on experian,  effecting my credit score for mortgage  . This is going to be very serious issue for me and my family to survive.  We going to move in the few weeks time and nowhere to go a specially it will effects the kids they have so much hope we moving house  . Very critical moment in our life and you don't help with that at all  . It's the virgin media huge mistake.  It's not our fault cos the service was never installed  . How many times I need to report it virgin media to understand the problem  ????????? I can only say it will be tragedy I'm trying to stop myself from  . I'm not the fvcking machine to take no limit pressure or stress.  I'm asking for simple letter  . I'll be goin to the police first , before I'll do bad things cos of your bad service  . This is too much for me to 

Zbigniew79
On our wavelength

you will all be held criminally liable. you are toying with human misfortune. I can't stand mentally because of it anymore. you are not helping me with this. if a tragedy happens, everyone who takes part in it, especially the managers, will bear itconsequences because it is not my fault that you led to such a situation, a tragedy

I'm asking for the fvcking letter from you saying with details I've asked earlier  . You've got this in your crap system . How many times I should ask for.  Where is the bloody limit  ? I'll tell you it's getting closer!!!!!

Zbigniew Koperski 

[REMOVED]

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post.]