On our wavelength

Hello 

My name is 

Zbigniew Koperski 
[REMOVED]

Account number : [REMOVED]
Area ref : [REMOVED]

Problem started in 27th July 2020  .
To cut long story short  . I've been paying for something I've never had from your service  . Then I've been reviewing invoices.  I've tried to contact you many   many times  . No response  . I've paid for things that I shouldn't be paying  . Trying to explain every time I've spoke with virgin media, but no one was listening . 
Then I've been put on experian.co.uk. . The situation became very critical when I find out that it's effect my credit score for mortgage  . We have got 2 kids and must move house in about a few weeks time  . Trying to apply for the mortgage we having a huge problem cos of the £47,74 balance   which was paid .  I'm asking you for to take frome the experian . I'm expecting the letter confirmation from the virgin media send by post,  but it's been 2 weeks and nothing comes through  . The situation is very bat .
I didn't know anything about the credit score until I have applied for the mortgage.  I knew that I'm no owing any money to anybody until mortgage advisor told me that  . Please help me.  
I've emailed you but email wasn't found and returned to me 

Kind regards 

Zbigniew Koperski 

[MOD EDIT: Personal and private information has been removed from this post. Please do not post personal or private information in your public posts. Please review the Forum Guidelines]
23 REPLIES 23

you need to speak to customer services - we are only customers ourselves

Volt M500,Talk Anytime Calls with O2 Sim

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Zbigniew79, 

I can see you have another post relating to this in which an agent is helping with 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan.

Zbigniew79
On our wavelength

Help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help Please help  !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Send me the letter with clear balance so I can forward to the mortgage advisor  . With the details I've asked earlier Please  !!!!!!

Zbigniew79
On our wavelength

Installation never happened and never received the service  frome the virgin media , but they started charging me for service I've never had from them  . You virgin media doing things illegal . You virgin did put me in huge problem,  stress, mental health,  . You virgin media playing with my family , mentally and physically and we can't do much . You virgin media are responsible for all badly things happened with us  because of the criminal You do to us  . 

Zbigniew79
On our wavelength

I need a letter that showing everything on it 

My Address 

My name Zbigniew Bogdan Koperski 

All your details describing about the issue what happened,  to show that was mistakenly ( illegally) placed on experian  .

The mortgage advisor needs to be sure that is the right case and the balance is clear.  

All my details  

Account number 

Area code 

Regards Zbigniew Bogdan Koperski 

Installation never happened and never received the service  frome the virgin media , but they started charging me for service I've never had from them  . You virgin media doing things illegal . You virgin did put me in huge problem,  stress, mental health,  . You virgin media playing with my family , mentally and physically and we can't do much . You virgin media are responsible for all badly things happened with us  because of the criminal You do to us  . 

Hi @Zbigniew79

We've took this into a private message, I've just responded to you 🙂

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

One of your team called me yesterday or day before yesterday ,. And repeat the same story as usual just checking if I'm still alive and promising Same thing.  She said she will email me with details I have asked earlier so many times  . I'm getting really worried about myself and my family what is going to happen as I'm loosing myself in minds  !!!!!! This is not funny at all  this is not a joke  this is tragedy on its way  . What the F ... it's wrong with you ???? 

All of you know what needs doing and fixed it for me please as it's not even my fault  . It's the virgin media failed installation!!!!! 

Where is the letter from you saying what I need,? The letter with clear details,  installation I've asked million times before  . You just don't give a **bleep** until it's done what should not be  . !!!! It's about my family life and myself,  which I can not be stronger anymore.  I don't know how long but I can feel like this is too close.  I need to report it to the police incase they might question things about if something goes wrong  . 

Please don't do it to us  !!! You make me feel so bad so sick of asking you to fixed your mistakes

General: We will need either the credit file to be updated or a letter from the provider admitting their fault, this would need to have company headed paper, with your name & address and be signed & dated by company
Requested 12th Jan 2022

Zbigniew79
On our wavelength

Virgin Media it's totally useless!!!!!!! They've been charging me for the service I never had.  They put me on experian app for bad credit score.  We can't take a mortgage because of them virgin media  . I can easily prove that . They do criminal