cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Feeling ripped off by Virgin Media.

AndyFl
Joining in

Hi there.

I wanted to upgrade my virgin media by adding a tv bundle using my upgrade and offers facility on my virgin media online account.i took their offer of adding a bigger bundle and tv box for £17 pounds on top of my usual £48.00 a month bill so it was a total of £65.00.

I have now received my new contract and they are asking for £94 it looks as if they haven't taken my £29 a month discount of this £94 pound.

Ive rung Virgin media three times and all they say is it will right itself after ive installed the box,which i am reluctant to do because id sooner cancel virgin media entirely rather than agree to this £94 pound contract.

can any one advise me on this matter please

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @AndyFl and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the confusion caused when signing up for a new package.

As we bill in advance, we can find that a customer will be issued with a bill that is larger than expected before a cheaper bill is then issued before it settles at the correct and agreed level as pro-rates can either inflate or on some occasions decrease the amount owed in the first instance.

I'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @AndyFl and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the confusion caused when signing up for a new package.

As we bill in advance, we can find that a customer will be issued with a bill that is larger than expected before a cheaper bill is then issued before it settles at the correct and agreed level as pro-rates can either inflate or on some occasions decrease the amount owed in the first instance.

I'll be happy to take a closer look into this for you, check out the purple envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Kindest regards,

David_Bn