cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

False advertising

michael19901
Joining in

Cancelled virgin. Received an email offering my current deal at £44 if I signed up in next 7 days. I signed up.  Recieved email acknowledgment but no contract. Have spent about 7 hours on the phone explaining the problem. Been given an email to send over proof. Been told I'd be called back 3 times. No calls. Absolute joke. Made complaints. Nothing. I want what I was offered and what I agreed to. Nothing has changed each time I call back and have to go over it again and again. 

3 REPLIES 3

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi michael19901, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

We're sorry to hear you've been having an issue getting a deal applied. 

We're unable to make changes to packages via the Forum so unable to assist in this circumstance I'm afraid. 

It's worth noting that any emails or letters sent out with deals are only correct at the time of sending. There is the possibility that when contacting us to accept the deal, it may have already expired. 

The team will do what they can but if the offer is no longer available then they wouldn't be able to apply it I'm afraid. You can then either accept any new promotion on offer at the time or cancel the services if you don't want them. 

Apologies for any inconvenience. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

The message said I had 7 days to accept. I accepted in that time. Recieved a message confirming I'd accepted in that time. I'm on the forum because the phone calls have been useless. Hopefully others see this before signing up with a company that does not honour their own communications.

Just have to read trust pilot for the company to see how atrocious your customer service has become