cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failure to provide final bill after moving house

Frustrated34
Joining in

Any of the VM reps on here able to help with a final bill after moving house back in May? Was told several times that a final bill and refund due would be sent to me, but nothing received.

-- The telephone reps can't get into my account as your computer disagrees with the security questions off my last bill.

-- Asked to speak to a manager - no one had the courtesy to reply.

-- Sent formal complaint through the web form and took screenshot to show it was received - no response whatsoever.

-- Have sent a formal complaint via registered post with a requirement for a reply within 10 working days - no response.

If no one on here can help, I'm off to the small claims court ...

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Frustrated34,

Thanks for the private message. Just a quick note to let you know that I have now requested the cheque refund for you.

This should arrive within 14 working days.

Kind regards Jodi. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

6 REPLIES 6

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Frustrated34 

Thank you so much for your first post to our community forums and welcome to the team! 

I am so sorry to hear that you are facing this issue with your final bill! Can I just double check, have you confirmed that the final bill has not been sent to your old address at all?

Thank you. 

The phone reps can't confirm whether a final bill has actually been produced as they can't get into my account, but (a) VM have my new address and (b) I have postal redirection so I should (in theory) have received anything sent to my old address.

Thanks for coming back to us Frustrated34,

I will be more than happy to check from here for you and see what we can find. I will pop you over a private message and take some details from you. 

Please click on the purple envelope to accept the chat.

Kind regards Jodi. 

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Frustrated34,

Thanks for the private message. Just a quick note to let you know that I have now requested the cheque refund for you.

This should arrive within 14 working days.

Kind regards Jodi. 

A public 'thank you' to Jodi for sorting this for me.

Such as shame that VM completely and utterly ignore the formal complaints channels.

Jodi_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Frustrated34,

Just a quick note to say thanks for the private message. I'm glad to hear that you've received your cheque refund and this issue has now been resolved.

If you have any further issues, please come back to us through this channel.

Kind regards Jodi.