cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Expensive

Rachelmcguinnes
Joining in

Absolutely disgusted how I’ve been treated over the months with virgin couldn’t wait for my contract to end couldn’t help me told them I was paying to much every month an I couldn’t afford it being a single mother the last month they have added an extra 60 quid on top of the monthly bill rang them up an they said it’s a follow on just don’t pay it knowing that it will keep being added up for debt collectors eventually not only that I haven’t even used a tv in over a year couldn’t wait to get out of that just a money grabbing scheme don’t nothing but carry on and on ringing me to re join an said they’ll drop the prices 

1 REPLY 1

Paulina_Z
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Rachelmcguinnes,

Welcome to our Community Forums! Thank you for your first post and I'm sorry to hear that this has been your experience with us. This doesn't sound like a good customer experience and I'll be more than happy to look into this further for you. I will send you a Private Message so please keep an eye out for a purple envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. I will be in touch soon.

Thank you.

Paulina_Z
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs