cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing netflix user and Maxit TV

Mandy296
Tuning in

I've just renegotiated my virgin tv contract for the next 18 months, my TV package details now say netflix TV, does that mean I am now entitled to it free as part of my package? Previous advice seemed to be it was for new users only, does that apply to me with my new contract?

Assuming it does, I believe i will have to cancel my existing separate Netflix subscription to take advantage of the offer and sign up through virgin once my existing subscription expires,  is that right?

2 REPLIES 2

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

If you are re-contracting onto a bundle that includes Netflix, then existing customers are as entitled as new ones - I've also done the exact same thing.

I am unsure of the process where you have an existing Netflix sub, and suspect that's where some of the current issues are.

I've moved your post to the account section where the staff can hopefully pick up and respond.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Mnady296, 

Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, this would mean you can have Netflix through us if you want.

If you wanted to do this you need to activate it by;

1. You should sign in to My Virgin Media through this link
  2. Under the Netflix section, you should be able to see an Activate button
  3. You should click the Activate button to complete the registration and follow the instructions presented to you within My Virgin Media. Please do let me know you get on. Thanks

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?