cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Existing customer - services disconnected - poor CS

TannoyHPD
Joining in

Loyal VM customer for 15 years. Had TV / BB / Phone but cancelled TV and phone because of cost increase from £58 to £126. After keeping BB only, VM continued to bill and charge for all 3 at £126 despite a contract for ONLY BB.

Contacted CS 2 days ago to resolve and promised a call back; didn't happen. Contacted again yesterday but huge waiting times and option for Whatsapp chat given. What a waste of time.  Conversation lasted 5 hours!

Instead of resolving the issue and my complaint, the CS rep asked "shall I proceed" with a disconnection. With no confirmation, 10 mins later they took it upon themselves to confirm and authorize the disconnection for the very next morning, leaving me with NO access to broadband.

I would have thought VM wanted to retain customers but clearly not. Also, when I renewed last time in 2021 I was provided with wi-fi pods free of charge as the wi-fi from the SH3 in my home is poor i.e. limited to room hub is located in. Even though hub not fit for purpose, VM now want to charge extra £5 / month for a wi-fi service that was plagued with problems for over a year.

I expect better CS from VM as a loyal customer.   

0 REPLIES 0