Menu
ljd1972
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Existing Customer Trying to purchase VIP bundle

Hi,

Does anybody know if there is a way of communicating with Virgin Media (do their staff monitor this page ??) to purchase the VIP bundle that I have already discussed with a British salesperson this morning. because I am an existing customer, the person went through lots of calculations to get to a monthly figure that was different (higher !!) than the offer for new customers. I have decided I want to accept the offer but everytime I have rung since, I have been directed to overseas sales department. This is not meant as racist but given English is their second language it will be incredibly hard trying to discuss all my needs and the figures quoted earlier. I have tried both the 0800 and 0345 numbers about 10 times each. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Existing Customer Trying to purchase VIP bundle

you wont be able upgrade here you will need to call in for upgrades/account chances

0 Kudos
ljd1972
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks,

I realise I can not sort via the forum, I was hoping someone (even staff member if they have access to forum) could either give me a direct line (non generic 0345/0800) or know of a way to override all the selections you have to make to get yourself diverted to UK instead of overseas

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) Kath_F
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi ljd1972, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. it's great having you on board with us in the Community. 

Our lines are set to function so you go to the very next available agent to avoid longer waiting periods. There is no way to override this or control which centre you go too. 

The quote would be on the system so any of our agents that you talk to will be able to process the request for you Smiley Happy

Let us know how you get on. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos