Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Executive Relations no response

michaelgilbert3
Joining in
Case ref: C-****2318

Hello Mr Schueler,

Further to the outstanding complaint reference C-28022318 which has been ongoing since 31st January, 2023.

I would like to lodge a fresh complaint against the person, who has decided to remove my existing complaint handler from my existing complaint. This has messed up pre-existing arrangements that were put in place to remedy this complaint. 

I've found the experience from Virgin Media to be an absolute disaster, the level of communication has been shambolic. This has caused me nothing but distress and anxiety. I've had scheduled callbacks that have failed to materialise. This is completely unacceptable.

I'd like a senior executive official to be appointed to my complaint. And I'd like to be allocated a single point of contact moving forward.

If the matters I've raised to today are not addressed by 5pm today (29th March, 2023).
I will be actioning an Indemnity claim, launching legal action, and will be communicating my poor experience to the media. 

I trust your full co-operation in this matter

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced michaelgilbert3,

Welcome back to the community.

Just from checking our forums I can see our team brought this into a PM with yourself.

To avoid confusion I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced michaelgilbert3,

Welcome back to the community.

Just from checking our forums I can see our team brought this into a PM with yourself.

To avoid confusion I'll allow responses to occur from there.

Regards,

Kain

Hi Kain,

Thr service from Virgin Media has been dreadful.

Can someone please take ownership of this and respond to my PM?

Hi @michaelgilbert3,

If you've responded to the last PM that you received from us then someone will assist you in due course. Apologies for the wait.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!