cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Essential Broadband Renewal

GLSUSER
Tuning in

My bill has risen from £15 by £3. I assume that I need to re apply to get the £15 back again. Is this the case?

Any help or advise appreciated.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GLUSER,

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

13 REPLIES 13

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GLSUSER thanks for posting and welcome to our community.

Sorry to hear of any confusing information around your broadband price.  I would like to take a closer look at your account to clear this matter up for you.  I am going to send you a private message.

Regards

Lee_R

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @GLUSER,

Just a quick note to confirm you're satisfied with the response and efforts of the forum team?  Remember if you ever need assistance in the future, our fantastic community and forum team are always willing to lend a hand.

Regards

Lee_R

Just to say I am very happy that Lee sorted this out very efficiently, thanks again Lee.

For anyone else having similar problems, it was resolved by re applying for essential broadband and submitting evidence of income support again. I assume the £3 rise this month is a part payment as my package was due to go up to £23 on the 8th February.

Hi all,

Still having problems with my essential broadband renewal.

I have reapplied twice and got automated replies that my application has been received, I have sent in universal credit statement and also had confirmation by email that it has been received. No further contact from VM.

They emailed me my latest bill and has gone up to £23.00 an increase of £8. I'm not sure what to do next. Anyone else having this problem?

Any help or advice appreciated.

Thanks

Ryan_N
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

I will pop you over a private message so we can take a look for you 🙂 

Cheers, 

Ryan. 

I'm having the same problem my bill went up to £17.67 last month, and I got this message, but Ive not heard anything yet.

You currently have 1 promotional discount saving £5.33 a month

You'Re Getting An œ8.00 Essential Broadband Discount, Which Will End on 01-APR-22. We'll be in touch before Then To Confirm Your Ongoing Eligibility.

Travis_M
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi @Estreeter

Thanks for posting on our community forum!

I'll pop you a private message over so we can get this sorted for you, please keep an eye on your inbox.

Regards

Travis_M
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Spoke to Ryan_N via private messaging.

He said he would look into it for me. That was on 30th March.

Not heard anything from Ryan_N or anyone at VM as to why my essential broadband package is going up by £8

Natalie_L
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi GLUSER, 

Thank you for taking the time to update the thread. 

I can see you have been speaking with my colleague via private message. 

If you pop them a message to request an update, they will get back to you as soon as possible. 

Thanks 

Nat