Menu
dg_vm18
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Escalated Complaints

Hi,

Without going through the details , I have a number of servicing and billing issues which raise questions about how I am billed by VM. (I have as a result of being promised manager level callbacks which did not happen)  Because of these failtures I have written by e mail to your new CEO ? Lutz Schuler - my issues stem from the fact that you billing services seem not fit for use.

I  did ask for a response to confirm receipt of e mail but have had no reply / acknowledgement . I would have thought that an acknowledgement might have been received by now .

No one will help in confirming that the e mail address used is in fact the correct one, surprise, surprise, except a switchboard operator in Southampton confirmed to me that it is the standard VM format  as found on "Google" - which is the one I used.

Are you able to confirm that my e mail should have reached Mr Schuler using this e mail address otherwise I am sitting here thinking that I have communicated with VM executive only to potentially find out ( by virtue of no reply) that the e mail may have not reached them.

The fundamentals of my problems still require sorting out. I am due to re-contract or potentially leave as it stands in October.

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Escalated Complaints

Hi dg_vm18,

Thank you for reaching out to us in our community, I am sorry to hear you are having issues with your billing.

You can find all our methods of contact here. in regards to making an official complaint you can view our complaint code of practice  here, our complaints team aim to contact you within 7 days however it can take up to 28 days.

Kind regards

Paul.

0 Kudos
dg_vm18
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply. I had seen the normal contact channels on the website though and my issues have now gone beyond that level .

My issue had already been escalated to manager level where I was then ignored. Hence wanting to escalate beyond that level to executive  and more importantly for VM provide some real life feedback to executive with details to illustrate how bad your internal systems and customer service can be.

Did not really answer the question about the CEO e mail address but I have now had an acknowledgement from the executive team , even if I am still waiting for a response to my complaint and o/s matters after 10 days.

All in all,

A very unimpressed customer who has continually been fed **** information that was wrong, and still is wrong and have since been ignored .6 weeks now......,...and counting with no resolution.

Will remember this when it comes time to recontract.Totally fed up with VM .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Have you been given any reference for your complaint(s) that you've logged with us? We can get this looked into, see why you haven't yet been contacted and provide an update as to what is happening with your logged issue.

Regards

Steven_L

0 Kudos
dg_vm18
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Virginmedia Ref:COM103620454 (KMM46823794V14792L0KM)

my anger is not directed at the virgin media community- at least you are trying to help !

Had 2 phone calls from 03454.........111 in the last 2 days. I picked up the first call after 2-3 rings to hear a message saying something had gone wrong and that I should call 150 back.

As I have escalated this to executive office I have NO intention of chasing you for a response by ringing 150 and going around the world in 80 calls.-Already done that on this issue and got as far as a Uk Manager  3 weeks ago now who did not call back as promised. I escalated to exec office for a valid reason, and I still expect someone with some authority to deal with this and have the decency to come back to me..

Second call today ,whilst I was unavailable .No message left.

Clearly your reply strategy is to just keep ringing my home phone in the hope you will get through. You have my details ( e mail and mobile on file  because yiou have e mailed me and called me before. - How about some common sense here just some out of the box thinking !

You could e mail and let me know when you intemd to call,

You could e mail and ask when it is convenient to call

You could ring my mobile

You could e mail me .

Come on Virgin, you are supposed to be a communications company !  How about a bit of common sense here to ensure that you can get to speak to me , and employ some common courtesy in letting me know what  is going on before you just try to ring again.. .

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

My apologies dg_vm18,

I'll drop you a PM so we can resolve this.

Kind regards,

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos